Management Development is the overall concept that describes
the many ways that organisations help employees develop their personal
and organisational skills as managers in a management role. Our seasoned
experts help you to build the skills of a manager through our several
management development options, such as seminars, workshops, courses,
field trips, etc.
Learning Organisation's Management Development programmes bring you enormous benefits, some include:
- Understand the characteristics of effective leadership.
- Develop and lead through high-functioning teams.
- Identify the features of "change-friendly" institutions that foster institutional transformation.
- Understand your optimal role in planning initiatives.
- Analyze financial data and understand how funds are allocated and budgets are created.
- Consider the ethical dimensions of leadership.
- Identify the conditions-both individual and
institutional-that increase opportunities for professional development
and personal transformation.
- Function as an effective change agent.